The Health Edition

The 5 Bad Habits of Weak Lifters That You Should Know

Are you a weak lifter? One of the best ways to know that you are a weak lifter is when the desired results are not being achieved. If all your friends or workout mates seem to succeed while you are not, then there is a reason to get worried. Further, this means that the enhancement pills and steroids you take are not giving the best results. The 120 kgs experts can discuss with you on how to get the best from their enhancement gear. The five habits discussed before contributes to a weak lifter and it is crucial to understand them for easy evasion of the same.

Majoring in minors

There is numerous information regarding fitness, yet people keep on majoring on the wrong efforts. Partly, this is a result of ignorance, while others do not access the helpful information. Similarly, weak lifters focus more on variables that do not contribute to the best results.

The variables which contribute to results in lifting include the types of workouts, time of training and how you train just to mention but a few. Applying the 20-80 rule will help you deal with the 20 percent which leads to the other 80 percent. Do not focus on the minor.

Ignoring and seeking pain

Out of all all the plethora of fitness information available online and through other materials, handling pain in training seems to be covered abundantly. However, weak lifters are greatly affected and seem like they have different ways to handle it. When it comes to lifting, obeying the pain will never let you achieve any dreams. The best thing is to get out of a comfort zone and work harder than before. ‘’No pain, no gain’’ should be the driving force in this case.

Compromising  consistency over intensity

Both intensity and consistency are crucial in weightlifting. However, the weak lifters tend to think that intensity is better than consistency. As a beginner in lifting, consistency is key to gradual improvement and building of muscles.

Experts usually recommend an average intensity which is consistently spread over a period. The muscle cells keep on improving with time especially if your supplements are top notch and diet well balanced.

A lot of pushing at a fast rate

Pushing too fast may be a disaster in waiting. If you check well, seasoned lifters form cycles of 4 weeks where they train the muscles on a weekly basis. However, this may not be the appropriate meal for a starter.  Research shows that these cycles can be a source of fatigue to the weak lifters and eventually, they will give in or collapse.

Failure to track and monitor results

One of the greatest failure weak trainers is that they do not track or monitor progress. Apart from losing the records, it also shows that this is not an important activity in their lives. Those who attach meaning to activity will always monitor the results it is giving. This enables them to make amendments and adjustments to the lifting styles and consistency.

With these mistakes in your fingertips, anyone can evade the possibilities of becoming a weak lifter in life.