Rosemary is an herb from the mint family. It is mainly found in the Mediterranean region. It is greyish green, with needle shaped leaves. It has small pale blue flowers. Rosemary essential oil is extracted from the flower tips through a process called distillation. It is very popular for use in aromatherapy. The oil has many healthy properties including antioxidants and essential acids. The oil has many therapeutic properties and has been used for its effective qualities for many years.
Most Common Uses for Rosemary
Rosemary is primarily used for purifying the body. It has properties to help memory and mental concentration. It has shown to help people with respiratory problems, stiff muscles and it supports digestion. It shows benefits with hair and skin appearance as well.
Eight of the most common rosemary oil benefits Include:
- The oil boosts mental focus and awareness.. Many claim that it helps improve concentration and memory. Helps with tension.
- One of the other uses of doTERRA rosemary essential oil is to stimulate antioxidants in the body which are needed for the body. It helps fight free radicals as well.
- It can relieve throat discomfort. Its cleansing qualities help relieve respiratory problems.
- The properties of rosemary oil can be massaged into the skin in areas of the body with joint pain. This massage can also help increase blood circulation.
- Rosemary pure essential oils are helpful for digestion problems. It also works as a cleanser.
- Rosemary’s properties help with skin care issues. It has been shown to improve the appearance of blemishes.
- Rosemary also strengthens hair follicles and an abundant looking head of hair.
Rosemary has many health and wellness benefits; however, it should be used with caution. You can visit a reputable distributor like doTERRA essential oils to learn more about the best uses for rosemary oil.