Erectile Dysfunction: The Causes and the Solutions
The number of men and women who wish to have children at an older age has been growing in recent years and, as a result, interest in the effect of aging on the ability to have children is increasing.
According to some publications, the number of women who have their first child around the age of 20 has decreased by a third since 1970, while that of those in their 30s or 40s has quadrupled in the same period. Most of the time, this is due to the incorporation of women in an intense way in professional life, aiming at the success of their career and the search for financial stability; or the late start of an affective life that arouses the desire to have children, either by the difficulty of finding a partner, or by entering a new marriage. This is an increasingly common reality.
Women have a progressive decline in fertility over the years, which increases after 35 years of age
In parallel, there is an increased risk of miscarriage and having children with chromosomal abnormalities. Men also experience reduced fertility over the years, not to the same degree as women, but more slowly. As with women, there has been a 20% increase in the number of parents over the age of 35 in recent decades. In Brazil and Europe, in this same period, more men between 50 and 65 years of age have sought medical services in reproductive medicine with the desire to be parents. When it comes to the men, the use of the medication from Tadalafil intermediate manufacturer factory is the best option.
Some studies have shown that in older men there is a progressive decline in fertility. The time taken to achieve pregnancy between two groups of women under the age of 35 who were married to men of different age groups was compared. In one group, women married to men between the ages of 25 and 30, and in another group, women married to men over 50. Women with older husbands took longer to conceive, and their abortion rates were higher. Therefore, these data prove that pregnancy is easier for couples with younger men. The relationship between a man’s age and fertility involves many factors, including sex hormones, erectile dysfunction, testicular function, semen genetic changes and fragmentation. Medication from Tadalafil manufacturer factory offers the best solutions there.
Therefore, the loss of fertility is an inexorable fact for men and women, although the woman’s age counts much more.
Think about habits and lifestyle
Men and women who smoke are three times more likely to suffer from infertility when compared to those who do not smoke.
Trying to establish a causal relationship, current studies show that 13% of female infertility cases can be attributed to smoking. Remembering that ten cigarettes a day are enough to impair fertility.
- Chronic smokers will enter menopause earlier (one to four years earlier), which can be attributed to the accelerated decrease in ovarian reserve.
- Smoking is associated with an increased risk of miscarriage (up to 27% increase) and ectopic pregnancy.
- Cigarette in pregnancy impairs the male child’s fertility.
- Children of smoking mothers have, on average, more difficulty in school learning.
- Children of smoking parents are more likely to have cancer.
- Genetic mutation is a possible mechanism by which cigarettes can affect fertility and reproductive function.
- Scientific studies have shown that women smokers need twice as many attempts at in vitro fertilization (IVF) as non-smokers, in addition to needing, in these treatments, a greater amount of medication.
- Men who smoke have a lot more abnormal sperm than non-smokers, and the percentage of abnormal sperm is directly linked to the number of cigarettes smoked per day.