How to Maintain Your Spa?
One week after your first start-Up treatment, you will require to start your weekly use of chemicals program for upkeeping of your spa, pick a day that suits you, e.g., every Saturday morning. Prior to you go for starting it, hose out your filter.
SHOCK YOUR HOT TUB
- For water quality, include 30grams in 1000L of spa shock to your day spa as well as a clean cycle of 40 minutes without the cover. Spa shock helps to remove chloramines as well as wastes of bathers from the previous week.
TEST THE WATER
- You should utilize your test strips to test the pH and overall alkalinity of your hot tub water and adapt to the okay array.
SANITIZE THE WATER
- Continue using your day-to-day dosage of Lithium two teaspoons in 1000L of water daily. Carry on this process once a week till your water is four months old after that dispose of the water. Refill using new water, and then go with the easy start-up treatment.
Dumping your day spa’s water
TAKE YOUR STRAIN AS WELL AS LEAVE IT OUT
USE PIPE DEGREASER
- Add pipeline degreaser, 50ml per 1000 liters, as well as clean press cycle for 20 minutes. Leave off for 30 minutes then back on for a further thirty minutes; the procedure is currently ended up. You can now dump your water. When the medical spa is vacant, pipe out any deposit as well as wipe the spa out with a little spa pipe degreaser on a moist rag. You can also wipe the below of the spa cover. Rinse and delegate completely dry.
REFILL YOUR HEALTH SPA WITH NEW WATER
- Keep in mind to put hose pipe in filter pipeline, to help remove air blocks.
REPLACE YOUR FILTER
- Remember to read about and know how you can replace your hot tub spa filter so that you won’t mess up with it.
Seeking help for pool sanitizers, please visit the given link.