The wonderful natural remedy to your gut and intestinal problem
Stomachache, IBS, abdominal pain, transit problems, skin allergy,probiotics like BIO-15 can help relieve these ailments, which are usually mild but really embarrassing.
Bloating, transit disorders, treat yourself with probiotics
Our intestine is home to 100,000 billion bacteria that form the intestinal flora. In addition to being involved in digestion and the proper functioning of transit, good bacteria, especially lactobacilli (Lactobacillus) and bifidobacteria (Bifidobacterium), prevent the proliferation of pathogenic bacteria.
However, stress, a change in diet or even taking antibiotics transiently disturb this flora. This can cause bloating, interfere with digestion or cause diarrhea.
To improve these disorders, the advantage of foods containing probiotics is known. These are living microorganisms, mainly bacteria or yeasts.
They are found in food supplements or in drugs. “Their action is demonstrated in diarrhea due to antibiotics or associated with gastroenteritis, as well as in the management of symptoms of functional colopathies”, explains the expert. With BIO 15 this comes perfect. You can Click for more information here.
Which probiotics to choose?
- The effect of probiotics depends on the strain used. Lactobacillus rhamnosus GG and the yeast Saccharomyces boulardii are the strains that have been the subject of more studies in the treatment and prevention of diarrhea.
- More recently, they have also shown their interest in relieving bloating and abdominal pain.
- This is also the case for other strains of lactobacilli (especially plantarum) or bifidobacteria (breve, longum, infantis and bulgaricus).
- In some references, probiotics are associated with prebiotics, non-digestible fibers, capable of stimulating the multiplication of good bacteria.
- Thus, the treatment of young children suffering from dermatitis linked to a food allergy with a strain of Lactobacillus rhamnosus for 1 month has markedly improved their condition.
In April 2015, a study published on the journal Clinical & Experimental Allergy showed that Lactobacillus paracasei, Lactobacillus fermentum and a mixture of these two strains were more effective than a placebo in improving the symptoms and quality of life of children with atopic dermatitis. Effects that lasted up to 4 months after stopping the probiotics. And which were also more sensitive in children under 12 years in age. BIO 15 fills up all the requirements. You can Find our more on this now.
Similar results were found with the Lactobacillus salivarius LS01 strain in children 0-11 years old with eczema in a 2014 study.The intestinal flora designates all the bacteria that are found naturally in our intestine. The presence of these bacteria is not of infectious origin but on the contrary, prevents infections. Our organism can be attacked by bacteria that are pathogenic, often linked to our diet, to taking medication or to our mental state (anxiety). Too much presence of these pathogenic bacteria creates an imbalance in the intestinal flora. It is the cause of many viral infections and digestive disorders.
You should probably know, the intestine is the longest organ after the skin, it measures about 6m. The intestinal flora actively participates in the strengthening of our immune system: it is therefore essential to take care of it.
With BIO 15 you can actually get the support of the natural elements that will keep your intestinal health perfect now. This is the best that you can have.