Top 5 conditions treated by osteopathy that help gain better health
A healthy body is the one that has fine balance among the various systems of the body such as vascular, neurological, muscular and others. Maintaining this balance between various systems of the body is the main aim of osteopathy. It is useful in treating the body in a way as to retain its normal activities and to stay fit and healthy. The main conditions treated by osteopathy are:
- Headaches: Pain in head is the result of stress and various neurological imbalances. The headache caused due to stress can go away by taking ample sleep and rest. Whereas, those caused due to imbalances in the various body systems can be treated by osteopathy.
- Digestive issues: Acidic reflux is also a sum total of bad sleep and bad food choices. The muscles regulating digestion in stomach when disturbed can also affect the secretion of digestive juices leading to the discomfort, heartburn and etc. Osteopathy can regulate these systems and prevent the occurrences of acidic reflux.
- Sciatica nerve pain and back pain issues: Many of the pains in neck, back and the ones caused due to sciatica are the result of nerve compression and other similar neurological disorders. With the help of osteopathy, the nervous system related issues can be resolved and the aches in the back or foot caused by sciatica nerve can be cured. Thus, it is better to try osteopathy so as to reduce dependence on the painkillers.
- Jaw pain: Pain in jaw is also a result of nerve system fallacies that go unnoticed or are avoided generally. It is actually the pain of the joint which certainly requires the balancing of nervous system, craniosacral and muscular system. With the help of osteopathy, jaw pain can be relieved faster and in more effective way.
- Pregnancy-related or post-partum discomforts: During pregnancy and for a few months post- delivery, the body of the mother needs healing. The healing is also required in terms of balancing the muscular system, vascular system and nervous system as the whole body goes through a lot of stress during this phase. With the help of osteopathy, one can keep the mother’s body healthy and provide it relief from all sorts of discomforts such as headache, weakness, postural problems and others.
So, reach to the experts at Integral Performance Physio to book a session for osteopathy and to know more about various other conditions in which this way of healing can help.